Executive & Employee Benefits
Term Life Insurance
Offering employees an affordable Life Insurance Benefit for a fixed period of time.
Life Insurance Abroad offers a variety of solutions that help balance cost with employee needs.
- Basic Term Life. Foundational protection that helps meet a portion of a family’s income needs in the event of a premature death.
- Supplemental Life. Allows employees to increase their protection to meet their individual needs (at no cost to employers).
- Dependent Life.Offers additional coverage for spouses, domestic partners and eligible children creating even more value for your benefit program (with no additional cost to employers).
- Voluntary Retiree Life. Designed specifically for new retirees, providing coverage to meet their changing needs and driving employee loyalty (at no cost to employers).
Whole Life Insurance
Help employees ensure their loved ones are protected from the cost of final expenses.
A perfect complement to your employees’ group term coverage. Whole life insurance, underwritten by Texas Life Insurance Company, provides an additional level of permanent coverage to assist with final expenses, such as funeral costs. And offers features employees may need, including:
- Coverage can be paid up at age 65
- Optional features protect employees in the event of early death, chronic illness or disability
- Portable coverage enables employees to take the coverage with them.
Universal Life Insurance
Portable, permanent life insurance protection that builds cash value and helps employees prepare for whatever life brings.
- Group Variable Universal Life (GVUL). Combines life insurance protection with tax-advantaged investment options enabling employees to grow their savings.
- Group Universal Life (GUL). Offers life insurance protection along with a tax-advantaged saving option that allows your employees to save for their future.
- Supplement a 401(k) or other qualified savings plans
- Provide access to cash value before age 59½, without penalty or surrender charges
- Offer an option to include Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Complementary to your basic term life coverage, AD&D provides enhanced coverage for unexpected events.
This low-cost coverage pays for a covered accident that results in a loss of life, speech, hearing or sight, paralysis and other losses offering employees more ways to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D). Employer-paid coverage that provides an accidental death benefit equal to an employee’s basic term life insurance amount.
- Supplemental AD&D.Employee-paid coverage that complements the value of Supplemental Term Life with added coverage, a percentage of the death benefit amount is payable in the event of non-fatal covered losses
- Dependent AD&D. Employee-paid coverage that provides spouses and dependents with a benefit equal to the Dependent Term Life benefit amount.
- Voluntary AD&D. Employee-paid benefit that is offered as a stand-alone coverage to employees, spouses and dependent children — available regardless of enrolling in life insurance
- Business Travel Accident (BTA). Employer-paid coverage that includes an additional benefit for covered accidents resulting in death or serious injury for employees who are traveling on company business, both domestically and internationally